- Saeshin America warrants its surgical products such as main control box and foot-pedal against defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years, from date of the purchase of the new products. This warranty is not transferable.
- Surgical handpieces/motor/angle are warranted for one (1) year under the same conditions.
- Lab micro motor set, Nail E-File set are warranted for one (1) year, from the date of the purchase of the new products. This warranty is not transferable. Micro motor handpieces are warranted for 6 months under the same conditions.
- Accessory components have no warranty.
- In the event of alleged defect under warranty, the purchaser is to notify Saeshin America’s Customer Service Department promptly. Customer Service will provide instructions, usually directing that the product be returned for service.
- Accidental misuse, inappropriate installation, or failure to perform directed maintenance voids the warranty.
- The warranty is no longer in effect if the purchased product is used, floor model sample, or refurbished; if the product has been altered or modified in any way (including but not limited to attempted repair without authorization from Saeshin America, Inc. and/or alteration/removal of the serial number).
- If you are having trouble with the product, please contact our technical support at 949-825-6925 or email us with your questions or comments. If your product is eligible to receive warranty, please follow the Return Policy.
At Saeshin America, Inc., customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Saeshin America, Inc. takes a great pride in maintaining excellent customer service. Saeshin America, Inc. will replace your product free of charge if your product has a manufacturing defect that is covered by the warranty information.
- Products that have been in clinical use CANNOT be returned for credit.
- Please check your invoice date: We will accept returns of unused product in its original protective packaging within 30 days of your invoice date. There will be no refunds given for returns made after 30 days from invoice. Please note that original shipping charges are not refundable.
- Please complete the return form included with your original shipment.
- All returns require prior authorization. Contact Customer Service for a Return Authorization number (RA#). Tel: 949-825-6925, Email:
- The RA# must appear clearly on the exterior of the package being returned or it may be rejected and returned to the sender.
- Packages received without prior authorization are not the responsibility of Saeshin America and will be declined before delivery.
- Please be sure to ship your item by insured, traceable mail to the address indicated on the return form. This service is offered by UPS, USPS, FedEx and other couriers.
- The sender is responsible for proper packaging and for all costs for return shipment to Saeshin America, Inc.
- Please allow a processing time of 2 business days (excluding transit time) to complete warranty exchange/repair
- Returned items are required to be cleaned and sterilized prior to shipping the return.
- Saeshin America accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Open account is available only if credit is approved in advance.
- Freight costs are added to all invoices.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Service and Repair charges are billed on Credit card. Customer is expected to accept charges up to $400 without advance notification. Minimum service/repair charge is $200.
- Delinquent accounts are subject to 1.5% monthly interest, attorney’s fees, collection and court costs when needed to satisfy debt.
Saeshin America, Inc. ships products within the United States. Shipping fees are based on the actual weight and dimension of the order.
- All our orders for in-stock items usually ship within 1-2 business days from the Irvine, CA warehouse. Please take this into consideration when selecting the type of shipment. Please note, we do not offer Saturday delivery.
- Regarding any backorder, Saeshin America will notify purchaser with an estimated time of delivery for the product.
- Sales tax will be charged on orders shipping to California.
- Saeshin America, Inc. mostly ships products via UPS Ground or USPS unless a customer requires a specific shipping courier.
- Saeshin America, Inc. is located in Irvine, CA and it will be free for any local pickup. It will take up to 1 business day to prepare for a pick-up once a customer receives a confirmation.
- There is an extra fee for Dropship(direct-ship) request.
- Shipping charges are based on the current UPS rates.
- In the event that we processed an order incorrectly or sent an incorrect or damaged item, we will gladly replace or take back the item at our expense.