1. Contact SAESHIN AMERICA, INC. for an RMA# & clearly MARK this RMA# on the OUTSIDE of the box.
2. Fill out this RMA form in its entirety and enclose a COPY in the box with the defective/non-working product(s).
3. ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE must include the original order number and date in order to verify WARRANTY COVERAGE. Please enclose a COPY.
4. Ship the authorized product(s) PREPAID in original/secure packaging using original/suitable box within 30 days of this request.
5. NO COLLECT SHIPMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED without prior written authorization from SAESHIN AMERICA, INC.
6. SAESHIN AMERICA, INC. will NOT be responsible for Loss or Damage during transit (to SAESHIN AMERICA, INC)
7. All returned defective/non-workings products are subject to inspection and repair upon receipt. Items NOT in compliance with Return/Repair Policy will be REJECTED.
8. STANDARD REPAIR (applies ONLY to estimates OVER $200 per item): An estimate of the total cost to repair your product(s) and a description of the problem(s) will be notified via e-mail. Repairs will NOT be initiated until the customer ACCEPTS/CONFIRMS the estimate. If approval/confirmation is NOT received via e-mail within 45 days of the estimate being set, your product(s) will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of by Saeshin America, Inc.
9. WARRANTY: Accidental misuse, abuse, inappropriate installation, and/or failure to perform directed maintenance in accordance with our user manual will VOID the warranty. Replacement/repaired items assume the remaining warranty period of your original item covered by warranty.
10. Please allow 2 to 3 business days (excluding transit time) to complete the warranty/standard repair service.
11. Returned items are required to be cleaned and sterilized prior to shipping.
12. Returns may be subject to diagnostic, sterilization and/or 25% restocking fee.
Please return defective/non-working product(s) to:
Saeshin America, Inc.
32 Mauchly Unit# C, Irvine, CA 92618